Duopoly for the Scudetto: is the title just a Juve vs Inter match?
Sending request …
© photo by Insidefoto / Image Sport
There Gazzetta dello Sport makes a broad point on the possible Inter market in view of January, when the Nerazzurri company will have to decide if and how to comply with the requests of Antonio Conte. The profiles the technician wants are mainly three: an experienced and reliable striker who can replace Lukaku, a muscular midfielder with a goal defect and an outsider who can play on both sides.
Marotta has been cautious in recent days, speaking of January as a session in which business is rarely done. But thanks to the sale of Gabigol, reads, the Nerazzurri company could have 25-30 million euros to reinvest immediately.
TUTTOmercatoWEB.com – the transfer market updated 24 hours a day
Other news Serie A
- 08.11 10:45 – Rome, the re-launch of Pastore and a welcome and unexpected purchase
- 08.11 10:38 – Naples, ADL studies the fine for players: up to 25% of salary
- 08.11 10:30 – Inter, contact with Giroud. Petagna alternative to the French of Chelsea
- 08.11 10:23 – Caos Napoli, Ferrari lawyer: "Withdrawal? Players have the right to say no"
- 08.11 10:15 – The VAR that is not in the Europa League (but in the Under 17 yes). And pay Lazio
- 08.11 10:08 – Sassuolo, Magnanelli: "Bologna has a soul. But we want the 3 points"
- 08.11 10 am – Rome, Fonseca: "With the Gladbach unjust result. Important recoveries"
- 08.11 09:45 – What happened to Florenzi captain?
- 08.11 09:42 – Inter, the 3 requests of Antonio Conte. Market funded by Gabigol
- 08.11 09.30 – Lazio takes only goals from 'chickens'
- 08.11 09.15 – Rome falls and Europe becomes more complicated: at least 4 points are needed to pass
- 08.11 09.00 – Brescia, days that can change everything. Will Grosso succeed in the enterprise?
- 08.11 08:15 – Fiorentina, Sardinia is a difficult land. And there is one more enemy
- 08.11 08.00 – Chaos Naples, all against all. But what came out worse was the team
- 08.11 07.45 – Milan, the trust of Gazidis. From the US: bomb on Ibra
- 08.11 07:44 – Bosco: "Juve: Douglas on the cover, 3 don't convince. Bravo Caressa"
- 08.11 07.30 – Naples, disputed team: training at San Paolo becomes a pillory
- 08.11 07:15 – Turin, two run-offs for Mazzarri. Answers are sought
- 08.11 07.00 – Inter, a bomb to be defused with three points
- 08.11 06:50 – TMW RADIO Montervino: "Naples: if Sunday does not win, here are the problems"
- 08.11 06:45 – Juve, head for Milan: Emre Can and Matuidi are candidates from the first minute
- 08.11 06:40 – TMW RADIO Gregucci: "Inter in the year zero, will also grow in Europe"
- 08.11 06.30 – Champions League, results and complete schedule of the group stage
- 08.11 06:20 – TMW RADIO Maifredi: "Ancelotti? He didn't have a gun on his temple"
- 08.11 06:15 – POLL Duopoly for the Scudetto: is the title only Juve vs Inter?
- 08.11 06:10 – Pastor in growth, Kluivert wastes too much: the votes of TMW
- 08.11 06:05 – Acerbi, Milinkovic and Berisha: fatal errors. The TMW votes
- 08.11 01.00 – No stop market – Rumors, negotiations and background on November 7th
- 08.11 00:45 – Inter, the scouts promote Kulusevski. Idea for next summer
- 08.11 00:30 – Milan, from Germany: eyes on Werder Bremen striker Rashica
La Gazzetta dello Sport makes a broad point about the possible Inter market ahead of January, when the Nerazzurri company will have to decide if and how to comply with Antonio Conte's requests. The profiles wanted by the technician are mainly three: an attacker with experience and reliability …