Firefighters killed in the explosion, stopped the owner of the farmhouse


Turn in the investigation on the explosion of Quargnento, in the province of Alessandria, which led to the death of the three firefighters. The carabinieri carried out a detention in the night against a person held responsible for arson, murder and voluntary injury. His identity has not been formalized, but it is Giovanni Vincenti, owner of the farmhouse, questioned for hours.

The news of the judicial police detention arrives at 2.29 with a ten-line statement referring to details at a press conference at 9 am in the presence of the attorney of Alessandria, Enrico Cieri,

The investigations led in a few days to a first result thanks to the "tight and articulated" activities of the carabinieri, under the orders of Colonel Michele Angelo Lorusso. The turning point came a few hours after the solemn funerals of Antoninus, Mark and Matthew in the Cathedral of Saints Peter and Mark of Alexandria, in the presence among others of the premier Giuseppe Conte, of the president of the Chamber Roberto Fico and of the Interior Minister Luciana Lamorgese . "You have to catch them, you have to do everything to catch them", was the appeal that the relatives of the three victims turned to the President of the Council. "We need to understand why and who did this", is the pressing invitation of the provincial fire brigade commander, Roberto Marchioni, to express the "rage" of the firemen in the face of this tragedy.
Numerous technical investigations and interrogations, including in the last hours that of Giovanni Vincenti, owner of the destroyed building. The man, whom the investigators had already heard more than once, he answered the investigators' new questions for several hours. "I have no information to give, the investigators are investigating," says Vincenti's son, Stefano, contacted by telephone.

In the barracks also a lawyer, Laura Mazzolini of the Alessandria bar, and two women, who arrive and leave by car in about twenty minutes. "I witnessed the interrogation, I can't say anything," he merely declared the lawyer leaving the offices of the Weapon in Piazza Vittorio Veneto just before 2 am. "I think that soon – he added – you will have official statements". Shortly afterwards the prosecutor Cieri also left the barracks, limiting himself to a "no" with his hand turned to the journalists by the car. Also in front of the provincial command were some citizens who, having heard of the interrogation, reached the offices of the weapon.

© Reproduction reserved

Source link



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

ten − two =