Italians, who goes ahead in the Champions League?
Sending request …
© photo by Daniele Buffa / Image Sport
Cristiano Ronaldo He's not fine. CR7 is certainly not through its best moment. In the first sixteen official matches of Juventus, of which 14 with the Portuguese in the field, the Juventus striker has made six goals: the last one from the spot against Genoa, the last on action on October 19 against Bologna. Twenty-two days ago.
Tonight Maurizio Sarri has deployed him from the first minute alongside Gonzalo Higuain. But Cristiano Ronaldo, unlike the Argentine 9, has never been in the heart of the game. He often changed position, he tried to create headaches for Milan's defense. But he only tickled Romagnoli and his companions: neither a dangerous conclusion from the parts of Donnarumma, nor an action worthy of note.
Fifty-five minutes insufficient to convince the coach to call him on the bench before the game hour. A choice that can be shared as seen in the field, not appreciated by the player who at the time of substitution to make room for Dybala (who unlocked the match at the 77th) pulled straight and returned to the locker room without sitting on the bench.
A scene that will make people discuss, a decision that will make us think. Because Sarri had called him back on the bench just once before: last Wednesday against Lokomotiv Moscow but after 82 minutes. Tonight he did it much earlier and did well: the Portuguese's performance was insufficient.
Click here for the direct text of Juventus-Milan
TUTTOmercatoWEB.com – the transfer market updated 24 hours a day
Other news Serie A
- 10.11 11.07 – Sampdoria, Ranieri: "An important point with Atalanta, Quaglia is returning"
- 10.11 11.05 – – LIVE Juve-Milan, Maurizio Sarri's press conference
- 10.11 11.15 – CR7 left the Stadium before the final whistle of Juventus-Milan
- 10.11 22:59 – LIVE Juve-Milan, Stefano Pioli's press conference
- 10.11 22:55 – Capello hard on Cristiano Ronaldo: "Don't dribble an opponent for 3 years"
- 10.11 22:52 – The report cards of Juventus – Dybala enters and decides. CR7 the worst
- 10.11 22:43 – Serie A, the ranking updated: Juventus back in the lead
- 10.11 22:39 – Outside Ronaldo, inside Dybala and Juventus returns to the top: Milan beat 1-0
- 10.11 22:38 – Fiorentina, Montella: "Cagliari Superiore. Vlahovic the only positive note"
- 10.11 22:24 – Dybala enters and scores: Juventus-Milan 1-0 after 77 minutes
- 10.11 22:20 – Cristiano Ronaldo and 55 minutes from appearance: right Sarri's choice
- 10.11 22:19 – Cagliari, Maran: "I'm excited, I see constant growth"
- 10.11 22:15 – Rome, Fonseca: "Dzeko too isolated in attack. The team is tired"
- 10.11 22:10 – Inter, Biraghi relieved: "Created so much yesterday, it could only end up like this"
- 10.11 22:02 – CR7 replaced after 55 minutes it goes straight into the locker room. Enter Dybala
- 10.11 10.00 pm – Juve, confirmations from Spain: in January assault on Rakitic del Barca
- 10.11 21:55 – TMW Parma, Dermaku: "Always dreamed of beating a great team"
- 10.11 21:51 – Udinese, Musso: "Penalty saved? I trained so much to improve"
- 10.11 21:41 – TMW Rome, Smalling: "Positive month, shame about the last week"
- 10.11 21:37 – Lazio, Inzaghi: "Good ranking but we want to improve it again"
- 10.11 21:36 – Milan, Suso at 45 ': "We had scoring chances but we have to score"
- 10.11 21:35 – What a beautiful Milan at the Stadium! But at the 45th against Juve it is only 0-0
- 10.11 21:27 – Fiorentina, Vlahovic: "Very bad result, now head to Verona"
- 10.11 21:22 – TMW Rome, for Spinazzola woe to the right flexor. Does not go with Italy
- 10.11 21:15 – Rome resized. To be a big, you need a large rose
- 10.11 21:12 – Cagliari, Nainggolan: "I want to repay the president's investment"
- 10.11 21:08 – TMW Parma, Sprocati: "D'Aversa had asked us for a race like this"
- 10.11 21:06 – Parma-Rome, the votes to the technicians: D'Aversa enjoys the precise identity of his
- 10.11 21:03 – Udinese, Okaka: "Let's take this point and move forward"
- 10.11 20:58 – Rome, Smalling: "We are disappointed, we will be ready for the recovery"
Juan Cuadrado one step away from renewing the contract. The confirmation came, just a few minutes after the start of Juventus-Milan, directly from the Juventus manager Fabio Paratici: "It is not yet fully completed but we are very close," he said. The Colombian side is currently tied …