Claudia Stabile, the missing mother has her news after seeing her daughter's drawing on TV

0
3


Claudia Stabile did not resist to the daughter's appeal and after seeing his drawing on TV he gave news of himself. The woman, mother of three children who disappeared from the province of Palermo on 8 October, gave her news for the first time to the editor of "Chi l'ha visto", who has been talking about her case for weeks. The authors talked about an email they would receive that would have been written by Claudia.Read also> Tonight on TV Who saw it on Rai 3, the advances on the cases treated

The woman is fine, she has contacted her lawyer who she would have said she has no intention of coming back soon, as reported by the lawyer: "The content of the e-mail tells me that it is genuine, but I repeat that it does not intend to return". The 35-year-old is accused in a trial by the Court of Termini Imerese after being reported by her husband for child abduction and abandonment of the marital roof, after her first escape dating back to 2016 when she brought one of her minor children with her.

A month ago, the woman called her husband and said she went to buy him a cake for her birthday, then disappeared. Since then his tracks have been lost: the car was found in the parking lot of Palermo airport, but there is no news of him. However, her daughter's appeal pushed the woman to let her loved ones know that she is okay, but for now she said she doesn't want to make the mistake she made 3 years ago.


<! –Last update: Last update: -> Friday 8 November 2019, 14:21

© REPRODUCTION RESERVED



Source link
https://www.leggo.it/italia/cronache/claudia_stabile_mamma_scomparsa_ultime_notizie-4849685.html

Dmca

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

8 + eleven =