- All the offices of the City
- Most government offices and services
- Some Quebec libraries
- Post offices
- Some shops and restaurants
- Most grocery stores, pharmacies and restaurants
- The Citizen Relations Center 311
- The following libraries: Saint-Roch Recreation Center, College-des-Jesuites, Étienne-Parent, Felix-Leclerc, Monique-Corriveau, Paul-Aime-Paiement and Romain-Langlois
- SAQ: the majority of branches will be open, except for branches located in a closed shopping mall that are not accessible from outside or through the entrance of a cinema
For your travels
The Capital Transit Network buses will be on duty, but according to the Saturday schedule, with the exception of night-time service.
For ferries between Quebec City and Levis, the Saturday schedule will be in effect. Departures from both shores will be offered every 30 minutes from 7:30 am to 6 pm.
It will be possible to park for free in almost every street with toll booths. On the other hand, parking lots with a tollgate will be charged.
Note that the collection of garbage and recyclables will be maintained according to the usual schedule in all boroughs. Ecocentres will also be open.