In total there will be 7 games in which there will be Colombian players in summons, either to be holders or to occupy a place in the substitute bank. In this case, Radamel Falcao García and James Rodríguez steal all the attention as they are profiled for the Galatasaray and Real Madrid matchesrespectively.
However, they will not be the only figures of the Colombian National Team that will appear in the European tournament. Duván Zapata, Luis Fernando Muriel, Juan Guillermo Cuadrado, Wilmar Barrios, Dávinson Sánchez, David Ospina, Santiago Arias and Éder Álvarez Balanta complete the list of national representatives on the first date of this Champions League.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Apart from the matches with Colombians, there is a meeting that is emerging as the most attractive programming for football fans in different parts of the world: Borussia Dortmund vs. Barcelona.
These will be the hours of the matches of European teams with Colombian soccer players on the first date of the Champions League:
- Lyon vs. Zenit (With Wilmar Barrios) – Tuesday at 11:55 a.m.
- Napoli vs. Liverpool (With David Ospina) – Tuesday at 2:00 p.m.
- Bruges vs Galatasaray (With Éder A. Balanta and Falcao García) – Wednesday at 11:55 a.m.
- Olympiacos vs. Tottenham (With Dávinson Sánchez) – Wednesday at 11:55 a.m.
- PSG vs. Real Madrid (With James Rodríguez) – Wednesday at 2:00 p.m.
- Dynamo Zagreb vs. Atalanta (With Duván Zapata and Muriel) – Wednesday at 2:00 p.m.
- Atletico Madrid vs Juventus (With Santiago Arias and Square) – Wednesday at 2:00 p.m.