The last day of the transfer window on Monday will not affect Neymar. The Brazilian, at the heart of the soap opera of the summer, ended the discussions by indicating that he would continue to PSG. But his case is not over yet.
The Catalan press launches, on Monday, the operation "Neymar 2020" like Sport which bar his A of a photo of the Brazilian alongside that of the new nugget of the club, Ansu Fati. With this title. "Anse now, Neymar 2020".
"It is not finished"
"The one who will not be able to wear Barça any more is Neymar Jr, but we are already thinking of it for 2020," the paper says, and as he is not able to sign the Brazilian, Barça intends to try again. to find a contractual agreement during the winter transfer window next year, it's not over. " The assumption was already advanced last week for local newspapers, facing the difficulty of negotiations between Barça and PSG.
Asked Saturday by RMC Sport, the entourage of the Brazilian striker confirms that he will stay at PSG this season. An announcement that took place the day after Leonardo's speech on Friday. "Today, there was no agreement, he had let go, we were open to talk, we always said that he could leave if a proposal that satisfies us arrives. Our position has always been clear, they have always known what we wanted The first time we had a written proposal from Barcelona was on August 27. We were open to talk to other players to make the operation, but we never had a written agreement on our conditions (…) We opened the possibility of his departure only on our conditions, which never arrived. "