School, gas, taxes: everything that moves this September 1st

0
6


Regulated tariffs, new measures: the first day of each month brings to its lot novelties. Here is the vintage of this Sunday, September 1st, 2019.

The gas a little cheaper

On the initiative of the Regulatory Commission for Energy (CRE), the price of gas distributed by Engie drops, again, by 0.9%. In detail: – 0.2% for customers who use gas for cooking, -0.5% for those who have dual use, cooking and hot water, and -1% for homes that heat gas .

Mandatory school

97% of 3-year-olds were already in school but it is now compulsory for the remaining 3%: the age of compulsory schooling has indeed been lowered from 6 to 3 years in the law "for a school of trust" adopted this summer. 26,000 children are concerned, and the fine provided for parents who would like to override is salty: 1500 euros. Discover here all the news of this autumn.

In Paris, Navigo free for the little ones

The Pass is fully reimbursed for children aged 4 to 11 and Parisians with disabilities under the age of 20. For middle and high school students, half of the price is taken care of. In addition, the Vélib 'subscription is supported for 14-18 year olds with an Imagin'R or Navigo subscription.

Tax at source: your rate will (may) change

The tax administration will "refresh" your tax rate if your income or your family situation has changed. This new rate will be communicated to your employer and you will see the difference as of the September pay. Next rate change: in a year.

Bye bye student safety

Students are now all attached to the health insurance fund of their place of residence.

You missed it this summer?

Refurbished this summer, the conversion premium is no longer available to purchasers of diesel vehicles registered before September 1, 2019. The conditions for the award of bonuses also change.

And also…

Companies with 250 to 1,000 employees are now obliged to publish an index recording the pay gap between men and women.

Honey producers have the obligation to indicate all countries of origin of their product from a mixture of honeys.

The experimentation of departmental criminal courts charged with judging crimes punishable by 15 to 20 years' imprisonment starts for three years in the Ardennes, Calvados, Cher, Moselle, Reunion, Seine-Maritime and Yvelines.

The British representatives in Brussels will now "dry" the majority of the meetings, except those concerning "the national interest".

The United States raises from 10 to 15% tariffs on 300 billion dollars of imports of Chinese products. At the same time, Beijing is raising tariffs on 75 billion imports of US products, including oil and cars …



Source link
http://www.leparisien.fr/economie/ecole-gaz-impots-tout-ce-qui-bouge-ce-1er-septembre-31-08-2019-8142717.php

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

fourteen + eighteen =