A hoverboard catches fire in the middle of the night in a children's room

0
7


Drawing. (Pexels)

The device was in charge under the children's bed when the incident occurred.

A hoverboard exploded and ignited in the night from Wednesday to Thursday, causing a fire outbreak in a mobile home of a campsite in Sables-d'Olonne Vendée.

A fire is declared

The machine, in the process of loading, was under the children's bed. Around 1 am, the explosion of the lithium battery woke up the two girls who were sleeping just above. 7 and 10 years old, they gave the alert and their father quickly intervened with a fire extinguisher, tells 20 minutes.

Firefighters intervene

A few moments later, the campsite staff came to lend a hand, before the arrival of firefighters. Belgian tourists, a couple and his five children, who rented the mobile home were not injured. They had to be relocated.



Source link
https://actu17.fr/vendee-un-hoverboard-prend-feu-en-pleine-nuit-dans-une-chambre-denfants/

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

18 + 7 =